Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New school

Hi
    I'm starting a new school tomorrow and I am nervous about not having any friends the first day and get made fun of and eat bye my self cause I'm not exactly the most popular kid in school so could you please help me out

Starting a new school can be scary but it can also be exciting. You are starting a new chapter of your life! The thing to keep in mind is you do not know how it will turn out so it’s best to not stress over something like possibly being made fun of until it actually happens, because it might not happen! It's that expression, "we'll cross that bridge when we come to it." Try to be postive about it because this could be the best year of your life so tell yourself that. It’s normal to feel uneasy changing schools but as people we can adapt to new situations and having them feel comfortable after an adjustment period. Another thing to think about is that you can still be there for your old friends if you want to...just not in person during school days.
    You also might want to think about joining a club at school or a team too, you can make new friends that have similar interest as you. Good luck this year!! Remember, if you do need assistance at school you can always go to your teachers or guidance counselor they are there to help in any way they can. If you ever need to talk call 2NDFLOOR @ 888-222-2228 or text us @ 908-280-0235 between 4pm-8pm daily.
    Last edited by 2NDFLOOR; 09-07-2015, 09:28 AM.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X