Why did my teacher say this?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why did my teacher say this?

Hi! So I had a teacher last year, she was my English and Math teacher. And I loved her class and everything, but, late last year, I had got concussion ( from hitting my head by mistake on my dad's car trying to get in his car). Then, when I was healing from my concussion, I realized my teacher was starting to become VERY overprotective of me, She wouldn't even let me go to the BATHROOM by myself! Anyway, one day I had finished a book that I was reading, told me good job and to go get a new one, so that's what I did! So I'm 5'11 so everyone is use to see me very tall, so what happen was got down on the to find a book, (because I had highest reading level in my class) and then I heard her say after I was on floors for few minutes "WHERE'S MEGAN!?!?!" So, after that some of classmates/friends go "She's over here" and then I looked over her aide's desk and say "I'm over here". Then, She looked and me said "I'm so use to seeing you tall I Didn't see YOU!! And I said "it's okay, I'm over hear" and then She said the thing I still don't understand, she said to me " You Scared The Daylights Out Of ME!!!". I'm STILL pretty Puzzled about what she meant when she said to me! I know I almost give her a Heartattack! But, I don't understand by that Please Help!

So I don’t know why your teacher became protective over you. You mentioned this was last year, so I’m wondering why this is weighing on your mind now? Do you still see her? All I can say is that maybe she sees great potential in you as a student and when you got hurt in your accident it scared, but for what reason she reacted like that I can not speculate. Regardless of the reason, if it makes you feel uncomfortable then tell someone, tell your parents or your guidance counselor. It obviously was something that made you uneasy so don’t feel like you have to deal with that behavior from a teacher if it makes you feel like that. If you ever need to talk more about this issue or anything call 2NDFLOOR @ 888-222-2228 or text us @ 908-280-0235 between 4pm-8pm daily.

Comment

Thank for your help . For some reason, I cannot stop thinking about when this happen, and it still bugs me alittle bit and I don't know why. I don't her anymore, but I still can't thinking about it though

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X