starting school?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• starting school?

I am officially a ninth grade girl. And here are the things thar are bothering me:
    - I found at my enemies are in most of my classes, and they r the ones that bullied me and caused me depression and anxiety
    - I am not gonna have friends at school cuz all the ppl I wanna know r not around me
    - I am worried about my grades
    - I am afraid what if that guy that likes me is in my class and all that drama, since u know, when u reject guys, they get clingy
    - i get annoyed And Stressed Out To the point were I question existance when ppl ask what im gonna be, because I wanna be famous and I am way talented that I have to show it, but I really dont know how
    - I have a really wierd name, and I go by a nickname, and when they call attendance, how can I tell them? Im so nervous!

Going into high school can be nerve wracking so I understand that you have a lot of things on your mind. I'm going to try to go through your list one by one. Try going into this year with an open mind. There may be some people in your class that you don't like but you may find other people that you enjoy spending time with. If these people start to bully you report it right away. You can tell your teacher or guidance counselor and you can even remain anonymous. When it comes to your grades if there is a subject that you are struggling with you can always get extra help at school. High School can be an adjustment at first, but don't stress too much going into it. If someone likes you in your class and you don't like them just be honest with them, if they get clingy you can always let them know you need your space, however you can also be friends with them. Guys won't always get clingy when you tell them how you really feel. You don't have to know what you want to be when you grow up right now. If fame is something that you are interested in than focus on your talent. Practice, take lessons, join groups. This is the best way to further yourself and to learn more. Most teachers when they call your name may ask if you want to go by another name which is when you can tell them your nickname or you can go up to them at the beginning of class and let them know. I can understand the nervousness but just take it one day at a time. If you want to talk more call 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline 24/7 at 888-222-2228 or text us daily 4-8PM at 908-280-0235.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X