school,bully

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• school,bully

this is about school and bullies when i go to school this girl usually pick on me and pushes me than this one girl calls me fish in all different laungeas so i dont know what she is saying it hurt and i dont want them to do it it again?????? what do i do???????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????
    they hurt me alot by what they said plz help?

Thank you for reaching out to 2NDFLOOR in regards to how you are feeling! Have you talked to a teacher or guidance counselor about this yet? If you tell someone of authority in your school, they may be able to monitor the situation and stop it from occurring. You could also tell your parent's about the situation and they could contact the school about what has been going on. You can also give us a call at 2NDFLOOR anytime we are here 24/7 @ 888-222-2228 or text us anytime @ 908-280-0235.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X