9th grade= crappiest yr ever

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9th grade= crappiest yr ever

I have way to many problems thats just making me question is life really worth the efforts and no im not suicidal. Nothing ever goes my way! Im just... unhappy, unsatisfied with anything in my damn life. I have the worst luck. Ive got my schedule, and I really hate it for many reasons that im not gonna write down. I dont like the ppl nor do I see myself making friends with these ppl. The problem is that I am shy and when im surrounded by ppl I dont necessary prefer, I am not myself and I am unable to love myself or enjoy social situations. I hate my freakin councelor! Shes a bitch and she gives everybody a fuckin hard time. I told her to switch one class, then she decided to act bitchy and strict. I hate her! Another thing, i already know my teachers and I hate them! Like how am I supposed to ask questions in class when they r mean when they respond and I wouldnt be able to ask friends cuz we have different teachers. Another thing... 9th grade is when u learn more about sex in health class. I just feel awkward from now cuz I feel like that topic is around me every were and everything is about the p and the v word. Also my parents tease me that I know these things. Like they say, "hey, I guess u know where u come from". Annd then, seriously, this topic makes me uncomfortable, WE'RE ONLY 15, THAT IS WAYYY TO YOUNG! Its not like 15 yr olds wanna be parents. Another thing... I am nervous from everything and I have no friends nor ppl I cant trust... and yeah.

That's a really difficult and frustrating situation. It seems like it's just one thing on top of another. Do you have the ability to talk to another counselor and to then potentially switch classes? Or maybe if you approached her and mentioned your concerns she may better understand where you are coming from. If that's not possible try to go into this year with an open mind. It may turn out to be better than you expected and if it's not we will help you in anyways that we can to come up with solutions to any problems. As for talking about sex I can understand why you may feel awkward or uncomfortable it's not always an easy subject to talk about. You may feel that 15 is too young to have sex, many people would, but it's an important age to learn about your bodies and safe sex for the future. I'm sorry that you feel you have no one that you can trust. Have you tried discussing this with your parents or do you have one friend that you may feel comfortable talking with this about? Even if it's just one person talking to them could help you feel like there is someone there for you. It may be a difficult year but there are things that you can do to try to improve it. You could join a new group, club, sport these are great places to meet people and form friendships. They don't even have to be groups that are in school. You could also go to a teacher that you do like even if it's not your teacher and ask them questions that you are having difficulties with. It's normal to be nervous, it's a new year with new people, but we want to help you so that you are not feeling anxious or nervous. So if you want to talk more please don't hesitate to call 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline we are here 24/7 at 888-222-2228 or text us daily 4-8PM at 908-280-0235.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X