Hiding Scars

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hiding Scars

Over the summer, I started self harming. This has left multiple scars on my outer thigh. For now, I have been saying that the scars and cuts are due to a fall. But I can't keep telling people this as school nears. How can I cover my scars without people questioning it?

Is self-harm something that you continue to do? or something that you did in the past? It's important to develop healthy coping skills. If self-harm is something that you continue to do reach out to a trusted adult so that they can get you the help that you need. As for the scars, if you are looking to get rid of the scars you could go to the pharmacy and pick up ointment that helps scars to fade. This way you don't have to constantly worry about hiding them. If you want to talk more call 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline we are here 24/7 at 888-222-2228 or text us daily 4-8PM at 908-280-0235.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X