I need recognition

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need recognition

Hi! I know ur gonna think im annoying, sfupid and everything... well i am... but I need ideas. What is way I can become, I dont wanna use the word because it sounds harsh, but become famous and recognized. Where can I start? Or in other words how can I be at the same time as keeping my education? Should I start by putting something on YouTube or modeling?

We don't think that you are stupid or annoying at all. It is a valid question, especially if recognition is something that is important to you. Try starting off trying to establish what it is that you want to be famous for. Are you good at music, singing, acting, comedy, etc. Focus on what you are good at and what you enjoy. You could always take lessons or go to classes for whichever it is. This can be something that you do after school or on the weekends so that it's not something that interferes with school. In terms of youtube or modeling only you know if that's something that you would enjoy, it depends what you are trying to get out there. If you want to talk more give 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline a call anytime at 888-222-2228 or text us daily 4-8PM at 908-280-0235.

Comment

Im trying to present my artistic ability such as singing and acting. What do u think? I also want to be a mental health advocate and start teams against a specific problem. Now what do u think

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X