midsummer... 2 for 2ndfloor floor

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• midsummer... 2 for 2ndfloor floor

Hi! So I am planning to audition for drama club, midsummer night's dream, and im not sure if there is kissing scenes or touching (my religion bans it), and the director clearly Said To Not audition ifwe're unsure.now I cant ask him that or she will not let me in. I want to audition because this may change my life to the better (i swear it will). Do U think there are "scenes" in this paeticular play? Will u ask for me? What of I got in and im not comfortable with the costume? Another set of question: so I emailed her for a question, and she THOUGHT I AM DOING IT! I mean like... I am freshman, at another school, while shes 10, 11, 12 teacher at another school, and I dont want to ruin my first impression, her getting excited thinking ill do it and for her not hear from me for a year, and then when im in her class in one yr, she will remember me as the emailer that told me she wanted to be on the show, but never showed up. WILL THIS AFFECT FUTURE DECISIONS ON PICKING ME ON THE FUTURE??? I NEVER EVEN MET HER. WHAT ABOUT ME TELLING HER ABOUT MY UNCOMFORTABLITY? SHE WILL NEVER PICK ME AGAIN IN 10 11 12 GRADE, AND I MESSED IT UP FOR A YR THAT DIDN'T EVEN MATTER TO ME IF I GOT IN OR NOT!! This is giving me double anxiety, and I will beat up myself forit. Ur the only ones that can help me, so dont leave anything out.

Thank you for contacting 2NDFLOOR. It sounds like you are confused about the expectations of performing in your school play. I would suggest your speak with your club advisor about your concerns and what the expectations may be if you are auditioning for the play. It is better to audition knowing what the expectations are instead of auditioning and not being able to participate in the play. If you believe you are not allowed by your parents or religion to participate in a "role" you may be able to still participate by working on back stage crew or art crew. In regards to the topic of Midnight Summer Dream it is a Shakespearian play. I would suggest you look it up online and learn what the plot is about. If you would like to speak to a live counselor, please call us at (888) 222-2228 or text us from 4-8pm any day of the week at (908) 280-0235.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X