Lonely

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lonely

I really feel lonely in school. Nobody talks to me and I'm always by myself I even sit by self in lunch. I don't talk to nobody because I feel like they don't want to talk to me or I'm annoying them. So I don't talk to no one. I hate starting a conversation, and if someone starts a conversation I don't know how to keep it going. What do you suggest I do?

Feeling lonely is something we have all experienced at one time of another so I can understand how this situation may make you feel. Sometimes is can be scary to reach out to someone and start a conversation, but the more you do it the less scary it can become. Try talking about things you may have in common ie. the same teacher or class, maybe an activity you both like. Another way to build friendships in a less intimidating way can be to join a club, activity, or sport after school. The more you spend time with these people the easier it will be to open up. If you want to talk more about this or any other problem give 2ndFloor Youth Helpline a call we are here 24/7 @ 888-222-2228 or text us on Friday's from 4-8pm @ 908-280-0235. Good luck!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X