friendships

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• friendships

ok so me and my friend almost got in a fist fight she says i laugh alot and i cry alot she is makeing me hate my life and want to die i am so upset i talk to the princeable he tried to stop it. me and her used to be best friends but then when she came to this school all she did was start drama she is upsetting me
    pllz HELP ME WHAT SHOULD I DO

This sounds like an unhealthy friendship. Friends should not make fun of each other or make others hate their life. It is great that you reached out to your principal at school for help. Perhaps you can go back to him/her and explain that this is still occurring. It may also be helpful to talk with your parents about this. Maybe they can come to the school with you to talk to your principal. If you are feeling like you want to die, it is important to reach out to someone that you trust for help with this. Check out the website www.bullystoppers.com for information on assertive communication with peers or call 2NDFLOOR anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X