Bullying, Expectations, and People

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bullying, Expectations, and People

It's because of school that I h*rm myself.

I am so done with these people, every morning I force myself to be good and quiet for hours on end. I barely am able to express myself because of the students and teachers around me. I force myself to do better even when most people say I have "great grades," I cant even confide in my counselor or sister half of the time.

I get bullied for my looks, especially my acne and height. I hate it, even when I'm in an advanced class, people treat me like sh*t, and I can't trust anyone anymore because of how unlikeable I am.

My teachers expect the most out of me, and whenever I do something wrong, I get lectured over it most of the time, while when I do something right, I barely am noticed anymore.

​​​

I am sorry you are going through this but I am glad you reached out to 2ndfloor. It is important that you let someone know that this is going on, whether it be your parents, your counselor or even the Principal. The only way it could be stopped is if someone helps you. Bullying is not allowed in school, there are laws that protect you but if you don't let anyone know you won't be able to get any help. I am sorry that you are harming yourself. Here is a resource if you are cutting. Please read through it, there are some coping skills to help. www.selfinjury.com Please reach out to 2ndfloor if you would like to discuss this further. You can reply to this message board, text or call. Our number is 888-222-2228. Good luck and reach out to someone you trust for help.

Comment

Hi. It may seem tough but I love you. I may not know you, but you’re a cool person. I know you are. You’re a kind and good soul to me and I don’t care what anybody says about you. You’re amazing and you should always think that. Just reach out to someone you know because every problem is temporary, trust me. I love you again, man.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X