Grades.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grades.

My mind is just dead.. I feel dead. As though if I were nothing. Whenever I see my grades I get so disappointed in myself. My mom always tells me I used to always get A+. She always tells me what changed. I feel so mentally tired. im slowley starting to hate myself. My mom always compares me to my brother. I understand I need to do better.. but I really try. No matter how hard I try.. I always fail. I feel useless. I know school will be something good for me in life.. but it feels like somebodys pulling me back to not suceed. Whats wrong with me. My parents are disappointed in me. My dad is done with me. I feel so empty.

Glad you reached out to us. I’m sorry to hear you are feeling this way .. Sounds like a tough time right now. Can you talk to your parents about how you feel? I imagine that is hurtful to hear them compare you and talk about the past but maybe they don’t realize how it’s affecting you?! Listen, you are human and maybe going through something. It’s okay to need help, it’s okay to not be okay all the time and it sounds like you need help at the moment possibly with grades, so ask for it. Teachers are there to help and talk to guidance if you are overwhelmed with the demands or even to vent. Keep your head up and please reach out to someone for help, we are always here 24/7 to talk. Call or text anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X