I feel trapped in my own body

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel trapped in my own body

This school year feels so tiring on so many levels. My grades are going to shit and I dont know what to do. I literally feel anxious about everything including my grades. I keep struggling to keep up and it keeps going down. I hate how in highschool you have to have your whole future decided out and if you don’t you’re fucked. I always feel like I have no idea as to what I’m doing. I’ve done all the study, asked for help, and asked for extensions. I also hate the fact that I feel like all my friends are drifting. I feel like I don’t even have a solid friend group or a support system that I can reach out to without feeling like I’m being a baby or I’m being childish. I always feel like I’m just watching from the outside and everyone knows what they’re doing. Everyone has that passion they can rely on, or some sort of drive that keeps them going. It’s so hard to feel like my whole life amounts to nothing. I’ve done nothing special or no accomplishments that I can boast about, everything I do just feels fake for some reason. I just feel so tired. I constantly feel nauseous and disconnected from my body. As corny as it sounds I don’t have a strong desire to be here anymore.

School can be overwhelming and the pressures about your future in high school are real but try to remember that this will not last forever. You do graduate! It’s wonderful to have a plan and aim for it but it’s totally normal to not have everything figured out. Life will always have ups and downs regardless of a plan as well. Just do your best everyday, all you can do! Talk to someone too. Like guidance or even look into therapy it can help you navigate things and allow you to vent. Practice coping skills as well. Here is a resource that offers tips for coping https://www.mentalhealthishealth.us/. Good luck and if you want to talk again please text us at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X