Grades

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grades

School just started a month ago, and I am failing!! I'm so pissed off at myself. All my core averages are 70s and I've been trying my hardest too. I even got in trouble for some bullshit I didn't even do. I have told my parents about my failing grades and their responses are always "Your not trying your hardest!". I also have the SHSAT and high schools and other crap this year... I feel so overwhelmed :/ How can I help manage my grades?

Glad you reached out. Understand how that would be overwhelming. School can be stressful and sometimes more challenging than others. Be sure to reach out to your teachers and guidance counselor so that you can get some support and they can help you navigate some challenges that you’re having. Ask a peer for help or to maybe study with you. Use the support that you have access to there. Also talk to a trusted person in your life and vent and let it out. Sometimes that can just help relieve pressure. At home try to set routine for your homework and set alarms for work and then allow yourself a break. Use coping skills like, listening to music, taking a walk, getting something to eat, taking a shower, whatever can help you relax a bit and then we focus on your work. I hope some of these suggestions help and if you want to talk again, we are always here 24/7, you can call or text 2NDFLOOR at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X