telling my dad about vaping

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• telling my dad about vaping

I recently got caught vaping by my mom and I asked her if I could tell me dad but I'm really scared too. He gets mad really easily and my family has a lot of addiction problems so I'm really scared to tell him and I don't wanna get yelled at. How should I tell him?

Hi there, I’m glad you reached out to 2NDFLOOR. It is very mature of you to tell your dad about the incident yourself rather than have your mom do it. Although he may be upset, it is better he hear the truth from you rather than someone else down the road. Unfortunately, I cannot tell you exactly what you should say. However, I suggest you be as honest as possible. Rather than make a ton of excuses for your behavior, I would own what has happened and assure him it will not happen again. If it helps, maybe tell him you are/were nervous to come to him, but feel/felt like it is the right thing to do. If you would like to continue chatting, please call our text us at 888-222-2228.

Comment

I think it is best if your dad hears it directly from you. It is also better when he finds out directly from you as opposed to knowing you were hiding it from him which just makes it seem like a bigger deal than it is. Wishing you the best of luck!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X