This topic is closed.
X
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Antisocial and anxiety attacks

Ok so it all started during spring break when I was depressed and was self harming on my arms and legs (the scars on my arms is barely seen but on my legs I've done recently) at school, I was failing and trying to raise my grades up but it was too stressful and that's when I developed insomnia, stress, and anxiety. I used to be social and happy but ever since my depression, anxiety, and stress, I stopped talking with people and wanting to go out (even though I never got to go out during my childhood because of my overprotective parents) I even stopped wanting friends to come over (they come over as a surprise to make me come out more even when I complain about going back inside) and I would get anxiety attacks when I'm involved in a social situation (I try to keep it in around friends), have to go out in public, (self-conscious and low self esteem) around a huge crowd, (major trigger) and when one of my phobias hit (also major trigger and I have 8 phobias) I also don't like being near people or talking with people and when I try explaining it to my parents, they think it's a joke and try to get me out the house now but,thanks to them not letting me out in the first place, I refuse to go out. On some days, when I think about it too much, I get kind of sick and sometimes lovesick since I get lonely and my parents don't seem to care about my anxiety.

It sounds like you are experiencing a difficult time right now. Talking to a professional about some of these issues will help you to work through them as well as learn to cope with some of these emotions. However, there are some calming strategies you can try at home. Try some deep breathing, reading to occupy your mind, watching movies, writing, drawing, and/or coloring. Self-harming can be a dangerous way to cope with issues; talk to someone you trust about your self-harming. You do not have to go through these issues alone, there are resources for you to utilize. Visit www.selfinjury.com and/or www.selfharm.net. You can always call us here at
    2NDFLOOR, we are available 24 hours/7 days a week at 1-888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X