Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• medication

Dear 2nd floor,
    (Sorry I didn't know how to put this without a dear someone) I have a medication for depression that I take. About a month ago I overdosed that medication. Though my friend (I told my best friend) told me not to do that again I did. And then I did again. And I have a small urge to do it again. Please help me. Even my smallest urges happen a lot.

It’s great you are reaching out to us at 2NDFLOOR, expressing your feelings about wanting to take too many meds is a great way to begin the process of feeling better. If you can identify your issue then you can change it! However, in order to continue the process of feeling better, you are going to need additional help. Do you have a psychologist to talk to? Someone gave you the medication so tell them how you are feeling, they are there to help you. If you need additional support, here is the number to NJ Mental Health Cares at 877-294-4357, they can find a local provider for you. Also this is the number to NJ Poison information center at 800-222-1222, so call them to learn how the medications can really poison you and even cause an overdose. It is unsafe and dangerous to misuse a prescribed medication so STOP misusing it!

Listen, depression is not something that typically gets better on its own. It takes work on your part and help from others. Part of being depressed is feeling like no one out there cares, but there are always people out there who do, it just takes some work to find them. If you need further assistance then don’t hesitate to call 2NDFLOOR at any time to talk at 888-222-2228. We are here 24/7 to help you!
    Last edited by 2NDFLOOR; 07-30-2014, 08:23 AM.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X