One Boob bigger than the other??

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One Boob bigger than the other??

hey so i am 12 years old and i have not gotten my period yet but i did get discharge and my boobs started developing. but when i dont where my padded bra (i started wearing them in 5th grade but had no boobs yet) they look weird...like my left boob is grown into my bra but the right one is smaller, ITS SO EMBARRASSING! and i dont want to not wear my bra because i feel like people will notice PLEASE HELP QUICK!

Puberty is a complicated thing. It is perfectly normal for your body to begin developing before you get your period. It is also normal for one breast to be larger than the other. In fact, most women's breasts are different sizes. Perhaps you can check out a store that sells bras and measures your accurate bra size. They can help you find one that fits you properly and won't make it noticeable. It would be helpful to mention this to your doctor, as well. Check out the website www.sexetc.org or call 2NDFLOOR anytime at 888-222-2228 for more information.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X