I used to self harm

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I used to self harm

I used to cut my arms two years ago and I still have scars. I don't do it anymore. I'm completely healthy now. I did it in middle school and now I'm
    in highschool and it's a whole new life. My older cousin saw the scars on my arm and she didn't know about it or seen them or even noticed them until now. I don't do it anymore. It's something in my past. I don't want her telling other people in the family and I don't want to tell her the reason behind it. What should I do so any of this isn't an issue?

Deciding to stop self-harm is a very personal decision and so is your choice to share your struggle with someone or not to. You can simple say its personal but I’m okay and thanks for caring. Remember, don't be dispirited, cutting was your past and you chose to get help and took steps to change your behavior, that’s something to be proud of! Here are some resources online to for support if you ever need them www.selfinjury.com or www.selfmutilatorsanonymous.org. You can also call 2NDFLOOR anytime to talk @ 888-222-2228! We are here 24/7.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X