Period at night

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Period at night

Hi. Love your service, it is awesome, and so are the counselors! Lets get to the point. I am 12 by the way. Picture this: You go to bed at 10 oclock with a fresh clean heavy pad, and very tight. You plan to wake up in the middle of the night to change it, but you wake up very late. Is this ok? What can I do? Will you get bacterias? If I get vaginal bacteria, is it gonna effect my system? Sometimes I am not able to change pads, what can I do? I cant go to a gyn because i dont have one yet, so I dont mean to make it sound respectful, but I am not going to a gyn. Thank you!

Typically, there is no need to wake up in the middle of the night to change a pad. Everyone is different and depending on how heavy or light your flow is, you may have to. If you change your pad every 6-8 hours, there is probably little chance of any bacteria or infection occuring OR it impacting your system in anyway. Typically girls can start going to an GYN around 16 or if there is some indication of a problem. Please remember these answers are for most people, but every body is different and depending on your body, you might need to change pads more often. If something seems unusual, then you might want to consider seeing a doctor. Call us at any time at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X