What the hell is this about...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the hell is this about...

So, I dont have any skin conditions. But I am unsure about this one. I am pale white,(normal white), whenever I am in school, cold, nervous, stressed out, veins (not necessary blue or purple) appear. Not pop out, but u can see them.I am healthy. And alot of people who are pale have them. What are those? I am really insecure, because people always point it out.

Here, at 2NDFLOOR, we are not medical doctors, so it is really hard to say for sure. Sometimes the body just reacts naturally to changes in the environment. That's why when it is cold, we get goose bumps or when it is hot, we sweat. It is your body's natural reaction. You may want to make an appointment with your doctor or a dermatologist to get a more specific idea about what's going on, especially if it is making you insecure. They will be able to give you some idea about what's going on, and hopefully provide you with some solutions. Please call 2NDFLOOR anytime at 888-222-2228 for more help.

Comment

its ok

i have the smae problem your not in this alone so dont worry one day a teacher pointed it out to me.

Comment

yup

same here it was a black teacher because she had never seen them before i told the princiable they had fired here right infront of me to i was happy but i always were a jacketn to cover them up

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
        Working...
        X