Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Molly head

Hello

My anonymous name is Steven and I enjoy rubbing large amounts of MDMA into my gums before I partake in my daily dance parties and vast amounts of sexual intercourse with my girlfriend. At first she has never done drugs her first one is ecstasy she is 14 and I am 18 and we love to have sex and dance. But I am worries that she is going to die, or all of her brain cells will. MDMA is the pure form of ecstasy and it increases dopamine and seretonin into my head, it is called methlidioxymethamphetamine. I like to make my own but it is not as pure as the Silk Road molly. Molly is a very dangerous drug and I do not wish for anyone to take it. But if you do, make sure you dance and have a lot of sex. It is making me dance and I don't want to hurt this poor little girl but she has gotten good at dancing..

PLUR.
    Peace Love Unity Respect

Steven

First, any illegal drugs regardless of how they make you feel are extremely harmful for you. The other issue is that 14year old girl is too young to be with an 18 year old, especially someone who is giving her drugs. You can be in serious legal trouble between an underage girl and your illegal drugs that you are using and distributing to her. Addictions Hotline of NJ at 800-238-2333 or visit the webpage at www.addictionshotlineofnj.org
    Pease call 2NDFLOOR anytime at 888-222-2228 for more help. We are here 24/7.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X