Eating disorders

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eating disorders

I don't know what to do. I've struggled with am eating disorder for about 3 years now, but it's never ever been this bad. I can remember being extremely young thinki how fat and disgusting I was and that food was bad. But it progressed as I got older. Now I, barely eating at all. I tried throwing up tonight and I hurt my throat because of how far down my fingers went. But I still couldn't get what I ate to come up. My parents don't see a problem with this starving however they don't know I'm trying to throw up everything I eat. It's so tiring waking up every morning and dealing with Ana telling me not to eat, and then when I do I try to purge.help.

That behavior definitely is harmful to your health and can be very serious. In fact, seeking professional help would probably be in your best interest this point. Check out the website www.nationaleatingdisorders.org/ for a start for finding help. Any purging at all is really not good for you, even if it’s one day a week, so five days a week is a lot to purge. Do you have anyone you can talk to about seeking out treatment or professional diagnosis? Maybe parents or other family? Guidance counselor? Please don't wait to start the help process, usually, as with most things catching these behaviors earlier makes them easier to help than catching them later. I hope that's helped and hang in there, help is out there! Call us at 2NDFLOOR anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X