Not eating

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not eating

I never eat. I don't eat lunch or breakfast. I don't have any snacks or water. But whenever i come home from school I eat a bunch of food and it's all junk food because i'm starving. Later at night though i throw-up because of how much food i ate. Im soooooo skinny. like FREAKY SKINNY. I told my best friends that I trust about this because they are the ones who pointed out how skinny I am while we were in the locker rooms. One of my friends said that I should really eat normally. so she is trying to get me to eat and whenever she sees that i'm eating too fast or too much she slows me down. My other friend told me that i might have an eating disorder. I don't know if I do or if I don't have one. But all I know is that both of my friends are trying to help me. I don't know what to do!? Do I really have an eating disorder?

BTW, My mom has no idea about the throwing up because It's really late at night when it happens. I also don't want to tell her because she will then think that I'm a freak and send me to a mental hospital! she almost did TWICE because she was just so mad at me. I don't want to leave. I'm not crazy. At least I don't think

I'm glad you reached out to 2NDFLOOR for support. I would suggest seeing a therapist about this to discuss your eating habits and behavior. I also suggest seeing a medical doctor, to make sure there isn't something medically wrong as well, so that probably means talking to your mom about this. If you are nervous about talking to your mom then ask someone you trust to be there with you during the conversation. You can even go to your guidance counselor and they can talk to your mom with you. Here is a resource that can give you info about eating disorders as well @ https://www.nationaleatingdisorders....ating-disorder. If you have any other questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to call or text us at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X