Am I really worth it

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I really worth it

Ive been feeling so empty worthless lonely. Everything has been a nightmare. I always feel that if im gone as in dead everyone I know will be happy. My family my "friends" anyone. I suck at basically everything and I always think why did I have to be born why cant I just give my life to someone who deserves it more than me. I just a waste a embarrassment a mistake. I here names everyday im used to it someone tells me I worthless I accept it because I know I am. People who supposedly help why do they care im not them im not affecting them in any way. I dont deserve a thing and im better off dead.

I am sorry you are feeling like this and YES you are worth it! First, I must say if you are truly feeling suicidal please call 911 or go to your local hospital's crisis center for help (or just the ER). It's also important to tell someone that you trust, like your parents, a family member, a teacher, guidance counselor, school nurse, or doctor, someone you feel that you can talk to. If you truly feel that you can’t talk to someone then even call 2NDFLOOR and we will help you get the assistance you need.
    I know you may feel scared and confused about everything, but there is no reason to go through all of this alone, there are people who want to help available! You can also call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at (800) 273-TALK (8255) or 2NDFLOOR at 888-222-2228 for support! We are here 24/7.

Comment

hey

um ive been that way to but then called I'm not exactly from new jersey but that doesn't mean that you can't call

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X