Im freaking out. HELP ASAP

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im freaking out. HELP ASAP

I was on a website where I talk to my youtube friends about lps(Littelst pet shop) its called tinychat. WHy did I go on it? Lets just say my friends and I saw something horrible and I feel not myself since. I have something very important to do tomorrow morning and I don't want to feel like this. I hate it. We were just talking about lps and this had to happen please tell me what to do. I want myself back. I HATE PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET LIKE THAT. HELP ASAP.

Unfortunately the internet is full of horrible things. You can't take back whatever it was that you saw, but it would probably be a good idea to talk to your parents about this so maybe they can report it to the site especially if a lot of young people like yourself go on this. It may also be a good idea to not chat with your youtube friends on this site anymore and maybe find a different way to communicate. Also-You will be able to get yourself back! Don't let this get the best of you-focus on the positive things in your life! This is a great example of something that happened that you can't change so that is why it is important to learn to accept it and move on. This happens a lot in life so look at it as practice! If you need any other assistance please call us here at the helpline at 888-222-2228. We are here 24/7.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X