Binge Eating?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Binge Eating?

I have a problem. Whenever I'm bored, I just find something and eat it. Whether it be a can of icing or a bag of chips, i just eat until its gone. I'm not one of those girls that can eat what ever they want and won't gain any weight, either. My mom and my sister have both called me anything from a fat pig to disgusting or anything like that. I want to stop, but it's something that just happens and I don't realize what I've done until after I've done it. I cry every night before I go to sleep, and I'm close to cutting, which I vowed I'd never do again. I need someone to help me...

Binge eating can be an issue for some people and it's not a healthy way of eating food...it doesn't mean you should be called names though. Here are a few tips to deal with binge eating. Eat a few meals throughout the day so you're not hungry. Drink water as well, this will help you feel fuller. When you do snack, grab a bowl and put some chips in it, then put the bag away, so it requires more of an effort to get more. Same with the icing or other snacks you might binge on. Keep your mind occupied so you're not bored. Do puzzles, word games, read, get ahead in school...anything that might keep you occupied. Tell your mom and sister that their words are not helpful to you and they hurt. Maybe even talk with mom about speaking with a nutritional expert that might be better equipped to help you with your problem. Call us anytime to talk at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X