Pregnancy

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pregnancy

Well I m trying to get pregnant. My boyfriend and I been having sex this date February 8,9,10,14,17,and 22 my fertile days I m so anxious to know if I m pregnant or not I don't feel any sign yet what u guys think I could be pregnant ? My period is supposed to come 26 after this if it doesn't come I will do a test

If your period does not come on time, take a pregnancy test. Another option you may want to explore is visiting your doctor or a local clinic such as Planned Parenthood. You can locate the nearest Planned Parenthood by checking out their website at www.plannedparenthood.org. It is important to be well informed regarding pregnancy and how to care for yourself and your baby. Even if you aren't pregnant, but would like to be pregnant visit your doctor's office/clinic or use the internet to obtain some information. Often times they have pamphlets on prenatal vitamins, etc. available to you right in the office. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to call 2ND Floor at 1-888-222-2228.

Comment

Don't stop

You may still try to get pregnant when your period comes. It's possible for some women to get pregnant on a period. If you're lucky it may work!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X