What am I experiencing?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What am I experiencing?

So a couple of months ago I started to feel like everything was slow. I would be watching tv and just would get so bored even if the show is good. Or I would knit (yea i knit heh) and it would just not occupy me. I'm not particularly great, as in I don't know how to do everything by heart; My mind just gets bored. So, I can knit and watch tv. Main point here is that my hands cant be idle. I can't just sit somewhere and watch tv or even eat. I get bored eating, so I read. I don't know why I feel like this. I don't have problems listening in class or doing my homework. This could be nothing and I could be making a fuss, but I just want to see if anyone can tell me what I'm experiencing. I play two instruments (flute and piano) so I'm good at multi-tasking. Could it just be that? Just I need to challenge my brain more?
    Thanks.

It's not uncommon for people to have trouble focusing on a specific task, ans yes, it could just be that you need additional stimulation for your brain. It's not impacting your school work, which is a good thing. Maybe try doing something that is challenging, like a really difficult puzzle, sudoku or a crossword. If you ever feel like this is starting to negatively impact your life, you might want to consider letting your doctor know about it, but if it's not bothering you, you're probably ok. Call or text us anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X