My friend who is on drugs

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My friend who is on drugs

Hi I have a close friend who is addicted to heroin, he is trying to stop but he always relapses after a few days of being sober I've tried playing the mr.nice guy roll ad I've tried playing the mr.mean guy roll his parents don't know he does heroin and he would like to keep it that way but he does want help do you guys know of any free or really cheap clinics (in the Piscataway area) that can help him thanks

One place that he can try if he hasn't already is NA. Narcotics Anonymous is a program of people that are looking for help with addiction, it is free and available everywhere.
    http://portaltools.na.org/portaltool...&languages=%20
    This link will take you to a listing of NA meetings in the Piscataway area. He can also go directly to the webpage itself at www.na.org. Other options will usually require the help of a parent, unless he has his own insurance or money. Most rehabs and outpatient services require some form of payment or have a long waiting list of people looking to get help. Getting his parents involved might be another way to help him, even if he doesn't see it that way right away. Also, maybe a teacher or guidance counselor in school could help him out. Call us anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X