Should I Take A Test?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I Take A Test?

I have a 6 week cycle for my period, and I skipped a period in mid-november when I should have gotten one. Now it's mid January and I still have yet to get my period. I have had some minor symptoms recently like cramps, diarrhea, and headaches -- all of which were very minor. Also, 3 days ago I started getting the tiniest bit of light brown discharge, along with the whitish discharge I usually get before a period. I know it could just be stress, but I had fooled around a bit with a guy right after my last period (early october), but his penis never got even close to my vagina. I don't think I got anything on me that day, but I'm starting to freak out that something did touch me and get inside me. I've looked everywhere and can't find out if after a skipped period what I'm experiencing is normal or not. Is it time to take a test? The idea absolutely terrifies me, and if I take a test and it comes out positive I don't know what I'll do!!!!!!! Please help me! I'm getting really scared, and even though it might just be stress, I can't help but be really really worried!

It is pretty unlikely that you are pregnant if you didn't have intercourse. It's also less likely that you are pregnant if you were "fooling around" right after your period because women generally aren't ovulating right after their period. What's more likely is that you are young and your period is not regular yet. It's not weird or unusual to miss a period when you are younger. There are other options that could come into play such as low body fat and stress (which you seem to have a little of right now). Taking a test will most likely just confirm that you are not pregnant if what you are writing is true, but if it eases your mind, it might be worth the few bucks it costs for the test to allieviate some of that stress. Call us anytime to talk about an issue at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Don't be so scared!

Even if you're pregnant and decide to keep the baby there's a lot of stuff that hepls future parents. If you're worried because you have no experience caring for a newborn, you can do some role-playing games: http://motherhow.com/baby-alive-doll...playing-games/

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X