Helpp

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Helpp

Well I been trying to go to the psychology because I really need it I been with Anxiety for One year. I really need to go. Cause I need Some Orientation. I m so confused don't tell me to talk with my parents I did they don't pay attention to me they. Can't help me they are not professional. I tried to Help myself out alone with this but I realized I can't I need some help Well I want to go to the psychology I don't want my parents know. I m 20 How can I go do some doctor have to Refer me there or I just have to Make aaappointment with A psychology ? I want to go to a Spanish One psychology I been tried everything to. Get out of this but I couldn't I realized I need help Plz answer thanks !

As a 20-year-old, you have the option to go to any therapist you want. If you plan on using your parent's insurance (if you are covered by that) you may have to involve them, however, if you are willing to pay on your own, you can do whatever you like. We are a NJ helpline so I'm assuming you live in NJ, here is a list of NJ therapists that are Spanish speaking. You can refine the search to your area. If you don't live in NJ, just google "spanish speaking mental health therapists in _______" and see what results you get. You can also call us and we can help you find one in your area if that is easier for you. You can reach us at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Here's the list:
      http://therapists.psychologytoday.co...353&rec_next=1

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X