I feel like I have something wrong with me but I don't know what to do

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel like I have something wrong with me but I don't know what to do

I'm starting to get severe paranoia attacks. My mind always goes to the worst possible thing when it comes to friends or S.Os. There's this aching pain that keeps lurking in the back of my mind that tells me to think that its something bad. It has gotten in the way of relationships and I'm scared to talk to others because of it. On top of that I have hallucinations here and there. Some feel like I'm obsessively clingy as well. I'm terrified of myself, what do I do?

You might want to discuss with your parents, the possiblity of mental health counseling. A professional might be able to help you find out why you are feeling the way you are, why you are having problems with relationships and why you are having these negative thoughts. A school guidance counselor might also be able to point out some free or low cost counseling alternative in your area. Call us anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X