Is it normal?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it normal?

I learned about masturbation when I was about 10. (Im a female). I tried it when I was 11. I'm turning 13 soon. It doesn't affect my daily life and I only do it sometimes. My parents don't know though. Is it normal/healthy that I masturbate? Thx.

Masturbation is a normal and natural reaction to sexual curiosity. There are times it can indicate a problem say if someone is masturbating in public or it interferes with someone’s everyday life – but outside of situations like that, generally masturbation is a safe and healthy thing.
    If you ever need to talk, call 2NDFLOOR @ 888-222-2228. Also look at some educational websites such as http://teensource.org/ or www.puberty101.com.
    Last edited by 2NDFLOOR; 12-18-2013, 08:05 AM.

Comment

Is it normal?

Yea masturbating is a very common thing growning up a lot of people masturbate and are afriad to tell peolpe and other people masturbate and talk about it amongst their friends. And maturbating is very healthy doing as a teenager and its practicing abstinence

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X