This topic is closed.
X
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girl Gossip

Hi so I'm in the 8th grade and my bestfriend some how found out I had my got periods my best she was wanting to get hers because she was a late bloomer anyway she came to the consumption that if she ate lots of vitamin c and like green tea and I like papaya that she would get hers.She said that she got hers like a week or two later.I personally LOVE the taste of green tea did this really make me get my first period sooner because I would have loved to wait until later to get mine.... Is this really true or was she just upset and wanted to 'fit in',
    Thanks for Reading!

There are a lot of different things that people say may impact your body in different ways, however, there is nothing that has been scientifically proven to impact the body in that way. More likely it was just her time to get her period. Check out the website www.puberty101.com for more information and call us at 222-222-2228 to talk anytime.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X