Depressed for the third time

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Depressed for the third time

Hi...ummm I've been depressed since Monday for the third time. At first, this boy who I thought liked me went out with like 5 girls I got depressed cause he lied to me instead of saying that he doesn't like me. The second time was when my best friend since ballet class died from open-heart surgery. Now, I'm depressed again because I keep getting bullied and the boy lied to me again. At school, everyone picks on me saying that I will never have a boyfriend even though I did until I found out he cheated on me with one of my high school friend's cousin. And the boy who kept lying to me kept saying that he was starting to like me and that he wasn't going to date me until high school until I found out that he was going out with someone else. Back at school, everyone calls me annoying, suicidal, lesbian, bitch, whore, slut, big teeth, even though I wear braces, and they say things behind my back. And when I leave class they shove, push, hit, and throw stuff at me. I even sit alone at lunch most of the time. I go to therapy group every Wednesday but they don't help at all. I don't have suicidal thoughts but I didn't eat anything, I sleep in class and at home, I easily change moods, get tired quick, don't get involved, don't talk with anyone, and I always want to be alone. I'm really hurt about the boy playing with my feelings, being bullied at school, and my boyfriend cheating on me. What should I do? I feel like no one is there to help me.

This type of behavior does not have to be tolerated by anyone in school. Have you ever reported what is going on to someone in charge in your school? Set up a meeting between the principal and your parents? Told someone what is going on? Bullying behavior does not usually change on it's own. It usually takes action to start the change. Take action by reporting what's going on. Check out this website www.bullystoppers.com that offers anonymous reporting to schools. Also, if your group therapy isn't working, look into something else, like a different group or individual therapy. Not all therapists are right for all people. Look around and find the one that is the best fit for you. Call us anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X