Trying Not To Give Up...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying Not To Give Up...

So I have been trying my very best to lose weight. I go gluten-free and run 2 miles or more almost everyday. But my past has been making me so upset and has been causing me to gain weight. I despise feeling this way and I really don't want to feel this anymore. I try to convince myself to start a new day and get back on track with healthy eating and exercising. But I find myself not doing anything about it and comparing myself to others. I have tried EVERYTHING you can think of and NOTHING has worked. I really don't know what to do. Every time I want to give up I say that I can't but I don't do anything about it. I am really upset about the way I look and I know results take time I am just really impatient and can't be satisfied that the results might come sooner or later.

Don't give up, keep trying until you succeed. One of the most frustrating things about weight loss is that to do it right takes time and dedication. Most dieting experts will tell you that a successful diet is not a diet at all, but a lifestyle change. Eating smaller portions of food, six to seven times a day rather than 3 larger meals, cutting out soda or other drinks that are bad for you, regular exercies (which it sounds like you already do) and cutting out most processed and junk foods. Most of the time it's ok to "cheat" occasionally, but not regularly. Set up a reward program. Pick a treat or food that you really like. Say if you go three days of eating correctly, you'll reward yourself with that treat, then try to make it longer. Don't beat yourself up over mistakes, but don't allow them to throw you from your overall goals either. Keep moving forward and call us anytime you want to talk at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X