Hungry a lot!?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hungry a lot!?

Hey second floor, my counselor recommended this site for students at my school if we have questions so I thought I would ask you guys. Lately, I started doing a lot of cardio and working out. I have never had a weight problem , and I eat a very healthy diet.( plant-based, dairy free) I'm a teenage girl and I have noticed the past couple weeks I have been so hungry! I normally eat 3 meals a day with about 1-2 snacks and my doctor says I have a Fast metabolism so I'm fine with that amount of food, but lately I don't know if it's because I'm doing a lot of excersise about 1-1.5 hours of cardio, I have been soooooo hungry. I been eating about 3 meals still and a lot of healthy protein snacks and a lot of good carbs. I'm just wondering if this is normal because I just feel like I'm eating a ton! I'm not gaining or losing weight , but still just wondering am If this is normal.thanks a lot

Glad you reached out to us! Many people experience the same thing you are describing, so it all sounds pretty normal. Of course if you feel like something more might be going on then go to your primary doctor or a nutritionist to just be sure if it will put your mind at ease. Just think about it like this...if you are doing more cardio then your body is wanting more fuel. You might have heard this expression before, to think about your body like a car, the more you use your car the more gas you need meaning the same goes for your body. The more you burn through activities the more your body is going to need food fuel. I don't know your schedule, but you could try to plan to exercise before a meal or snack and see if that helps with your hunger? Worth a shot. I hope that makes sense to you & helps you a bit! If you would like to chat about this further or anything else just give 2NDFLOOR a call or text at 888-222-2228, we are here 24/7.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X