Too "Big"

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too "Big"

My parents say that I was born "big." Big, as in fat, is not something good for me. Ever since then I took my mother's path and started eating junk food and can't stop. Now I have become obese and overweight. My parents are buying healthy snacks and foods, but I always end up eating junk food. It is not fun to be as big as I am

I'm sorry to hear that you are upset with your weight. Being obese and overweight can have a negative effect in many ways, most importantly your health. Since it seems that you are having a hard time with motivation to eat healthy and self-control to manage your cravings maybe you can ask your parents to bring you to a dietitian, therapist, or someone like that who can counsel and support you. It would also be a good idea to try asking your parents if they can stop buying junk food or hide it from you this way the temptation is not there. If you would like to talk about this further please call or text us at the 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline. We are here 24/7 at 888-222-2228. Good luck

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X