A real solution or harmful

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A real solution or harmful

I was misreble all semester. I had the goal to make friends and get good grades. I worked harder than ever, got the worst grades ever and idk why, and make no friends bc I was really gloomy all the time. Kept hoping things would get better and I was still caught being misreble and having none of my plans work. Turned to another idea and started taking about 10 different vitamins in higher but tolerable levels, more than normal because I thought It would make my life work. Studies had shown that specific vitamins help with depression and add and I was misreble all semster. Strangely it did, Help i took b6 and it make me more social alert and focused. Then I got sick and had to go to the ER becuse I got sick from all that I was taking. Then my doctor told me only to take basic vitamins and omega 3s becuse he thought that supplements aside from prescription ones could be harmful, even if studies showed that they help. should I take b6 becuse it helped or listen to my doctor and take nothing at all?

It would be the best idea to listen to your doctor to be safe especially since you already had to go to the ER. Did you talk to the doctor about why you were taking b6 in the first place? Maybe he/she has other suggestions for how to boost your mood that can be healthier for your body. It would be helpful to discuss your diet with them too and maybe you can replace all of these vitamins with foods that have these vitamins in it. Just to throw this out there- 30 minutes of exercise a day is known to be a mood booster and it's natural and could be free! If you would like to talk about this further please call or text us at the 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline. We are here 24/7 at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X