Bad habit

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad habit

I wonder if its been affecting me socally and at work,bc I just noticed something. I guess I will assume it hasnt bc nether at work nor at school, no one has said anything to me about it. I even asked my roomates about my hygeine and they said it wasn't any issue, and none of my good friends have said anything, nor my bosses.....MY advisor was talking to me about stress and I even asked her if she meant an affect apperance wise, and she said no apperance is fine.

but....

For the longest time, I've only brushed my teeth in the morning, teeth, hair, makeup deoderant, , but I actually only really brush my teeth in the morning..before class, and before i leave my room.

i always forget at night though, mainly bc I am going to bed and have no one to interact with.

So I really only brush my teeth once a day. I've now started brushing them twice and day and they look a lot whiter, not that they weren't white before. Also I've had this habit for years, and I havent had a single cavity.

I feel like this may have affected me without my realzing before, but why have I only suddenly noticed and changed a gross habit, ive had for so long. Would it have affected my socally or at work without my noticing??? or being talked to about it?

I am glad you reached out to 2ndfloor. It is a good thing you noticed this and you changed it! As long as you are aware of this habit and you continue to brush and floss, you will see improvement in your dental hygiene. Keep up the good work and I'm sure your dentist will be happy too. It is hard to say if people noticed at work or socially but if you didn't notice anything it probably didn't affect anything.
    Please remember to reach out to 2ndfloor with any issues or problems in the future. We are here by message board, text message, or phone. We are available 24/7 @ 888-222-2228. Good Luck!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X