I'm fat but i cant get rid of the weight

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm fat but i cant get rid of the weight

ive tried for months to lose weight and it never seems to work. ive gone to gyms, ate healthy and all of that shit and it never helped, if anything i gained weight with the stress of trying to lose it. ive been trying to do this for 2 years now. I'm a 17 year old male that is 270ish pounds and 6' 1" i assume that overweight, also weight loss surgery is like $14K so theres no chance in hell that my parent's will be able to afford that. My parents keep telling me, "when you become a diabetic you wont be able to eat anything good at all" then i keep thinking to myself, then i'll have a reason to kill my self. i dont understand though. why is it so hard to lose weight, i used to eat 2 lunches in elementary school and thats shot me in the ass now, with athletics, i can even play paintball anymore without feeling that im going to pass out after 2 matches. With relationships, everyone i ask out says that they're not ready for someone, then they go and start fucking someone behind my back. i cant do anything that i want to do. i cant eve make animations in my bed room on my computer without the PC heating up the room and making me sweat like a dog. its fucking ridiculous. ive also lost the will to try anymore, everytime i try to start up, something gets in the way and just sucks my sense of hope from me. maybe its time to face the facts and that i will find no one, i will never play paintball again without passing out, and i will never be able to animate without there being something there to cool me down. Please help. What should i do?

I am sorry to hear that you are so down on yourself right now. Many people can struggle with weight at different times of their life so don’t give up. If you want to lose weight, it is usually important to eat a healthy and well-balanced diet, as well as exercise regularly. If you have already done this and didn’t get results then it sounds like you should talk to your doctor and a nutritionist. They can lead you on the right path and give you support so you can have a successful and long term weight loss. Don’t hesitate any longer make an appointment today and work on getting yourself healthy, physically and mentally. Also consider the positive qualities that you like about yourself and be proud of who you are!! If you want to talk more, call 2NDFLOOR anytime at 888-222-2228 or text us 12-8PM.

Comment

Keep trying

I feel for you, but you can't give up!
      Life has so many things to live for. Find some family members or friends that will continue to make healthy life choices and stick with it together.
      When you take on this with others it will get better and you'll see some positive changes.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X