Tampon Trouble

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tampon Trouble

I tried to use a tampon but I couldn't push the tampon in far enough and it hurts trying to put it in. I tried using a regular plastic tampon and a super cardboard one and both couldn't be pushed all the way in. So I tried a few times with both tampons and it seems like I am not putting them in right. I cant find the instructions for how to use tampons and it had useful pictures for how to put them in. So I just gave up trying to use the tampons. I live with my grandparents and I don't feel comfortable with my grandma helping me put in a tampon. By the way my mother and sister are deceased and they could've helped me if they were here now but I don't remember my mother and I have never even met my sister. I am just frustrated and my vagina is really sore right now I guess from the way I tried putting the tampons in. By the way I am of course on my period and it was heavy when I was trying to put the tampons in. I am literally pissed off right now because I thought that using tampons in school would be a lifesaver but I am struggling trying to use them.

Check out the link below. You could also google the brand name that you have at your house, if it's not Tampax and go on their webpage. They should have instructions on there as well. Also, just googling "how do I insert a tampon" will give you a few different options as well. Some looked informative, but just be aware that they may not be from reliable sources. Finally, asking a medical doctor how to do it is also a possibility, especially if you are seeing a gynocologist. Call us anytime at 888-222-2228.

http://www.tampax.com/en-US/tampon-information/tampon-101/tampax-training-camp.aspx?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_cam paign=Tampax_Search_Desktop_Category+Interest.Teen .BMM&utm_term=%2Bhow%20to%20%2Binsert%20a%20%2Btam pons&utm_content=sSuti1E62_dc|pcrid|32917801505|pk w|%2Bhow%20to%20%2Binsert%20a%20%2Btampons|pmt|b

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X