am i really fat or i just self conscious

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• am i really fat or i just self conscious

being fat is a big fear of mine and every time i look in the i look in the mirror i just get so self conscious over my body thinking im to big for someone to ever to like me trying to eat right and exercise is something that could be done but i just cant seem to get in the groove of eating right and working out sometimes i become really depressed over the way look and i ask people am i fat and they say " you are more thick than fat and you have really big thighs" and when they say that it makes me ever more self conscious so its really hard to step out of my shell and dress the way i want to because i reall never feel beautiful becase of my wait so what should i do really need help

Thank you for reaching out to 2NDFLOOR. Many people struggle with body image issues or self-esteem at points in their life. If you are concerned with your weight contact a doctor for a physical or to come up with a weight loss plan that works for you. It sounds like you are struggling with how you view yourself. Here is a link that could describe some ways to improve the way in which you look at yourself https://www.nationaleatingdisorders....ive-body-image If you want to talk more contact 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline 24/7 or text us daily from 4-8PM at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X