Breast too large?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breast too large?

Can my breasts be too large? I began developing at an early age and as a result I have the largest breasts in my school. The last time I measured, which was about two years ago I was a 38DD. Since then I have been made fun of. I cannot run during Gym class out of fear of being made fun of. They have also gotten me the wrong attention from boys. They aproach me and try to stick their hands down my shirt or touch me. I feel uncomfortable going to an adult because they may think that I am asking for the attention. Going to school has made my life hell. The thing is that I very skinny so it makes it twice as hard to go bra shopping. I have considered asking my mother to let me have a breast reduction surgery, but I am not sure if it is worth it. Please Please Please help me as soon as you can. I really need some advice.

It can be really hard to feel like an outsider and to have other people make fun of you. Their behavior is not acceptable, and it is considered bullying. Them trying to touch or stick their hand down your shirt is considered sexual harassment. Nobody has the right to touch you or sexually harass you ever. While it may be uncomfortable, it may be really helpful to reach out to an adult that you trust for help at school. Nobody asks to be treated poorly or to be made fun of and this is definitely not your fault! Is there a teacher or a guidance counselor that you trust? If so, it would help to make a report with them. You may even want to talk to your mom about it. Maybe she can come to school with you to talk to your guidance counselor or a teacher. Lastly, there are some rules and dangers to having surgery of any kind so it may be helpful to do some research and talk to a doctor before making any decisions. Also, remember that everyone is different and unique. Some develop earlier than others. We all come in different shapes and sizes. Please call 2NDFLOOR anytime at 888-222-2228 to talk!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X