Body image issues

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Body image issues

Hi! I have been struggling with a lot of body image issues for a long time, ever since puberty. I have a boyfriend now who makes me feel really good about myself and I feel bad that I still get upset about my body despite everything that he says. Is there any way i can feel better about myself? I used to be so bad that I wouldn't eat for a long time, but I'm better about that now. how do i like my body???

Thank you for reaching out to 2NDFLOOR. Have you ever opened up to your parents about this or considered speaking to a therapist? It takes time to change these thoughts about yourself and to build a positive body image. Even through this message you have shown that you have come a long way!! Here is a great website that provides more resources on body image, steps to a better body image, and learning how to love your body. http://www.nationaleatingdisorders.o...ive-body-image If you want to talk more you can call 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline 24/7 or text us daily 4-8PM at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X