I think I have an eating disorder

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I have an eating disorder

So I have lost some weight recently and I love it but i recently got back into my old eating habbits and onoce i got back into those habbits I started to go all out everyonce in a while, I will eat so many sugary treats in one sitting even if im not hungry, without even thinking about it. Then I will try to make up for everything I eat the day before by not eating during the day all day the next day and then binging again at the end of the day with unneccasry foods. I feel like I have no control over it, I crave something sugary every day. I also do this when im by myself, or no one sees. I workout everyday and I just have such a desire to be thin but cant control myself with food. I think i need help but i dont know who to ask or tell

Maybe you should go to a nutritionist and talk about your eating habits. A nutritionist can put you on a healthy eating plan so you can not just maintain your weight but also eat foods that are good for your body. Eating sugar can also cause you to crave more sugar so keep that in mind, I don't know how much you are eating but if you are eating a lot then you are going to crave it even more. I hope this helps you and before you label yourself with an eating disorder go to the doctor. Call 2NDFLOOR anytime at 888-222-2228 or text us daily from 4-8PM.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X