I cant take it anymore!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I cant take it anymore!!!!!!

Ok, so today I was with my friend just gaming like normal teens, and then all of a sudden someone just came up towards us and started to talking down on my friends and I, calling us names that i will not repeat on this website. i tried to defend my friends but I couldn't fight them back, when they knocked me down, they kept on commenting on my hair, which I dyed so it can match my friend's hair who likes to watch My Little Pony. Also, as a lot of people know during this the ages of 13-15 there are some "phases" that can happen, and I am apparently in one of these "phases", the bullies kept saying that I am a "Brony" and that I have no place on earth, I should just kill myself. So after getting up, I ran to the store and cleaned myself up before going home, and then finally I am posting about this on this second floor website. Another problem I am having is that when playing over the internet on a game called "CS:GO" my "friends" like to fool around and kill me, this really aggravates me, and then leads to me freaking out and smashing things. So please help me, thanks.

So I am a little confused about whether the first situation happened over gaming or in person. If this happened in person then your parents must report it to the school. If this happened over gaming then you should block them. Either way something has to be done to stop that from happening again. For the second situation you should tell your friends that it makes you mad. They may think your laughing about it with them so be honest this way they stop. A healthy reaction to this is obviously not smashing things. Take a deep breath and maybe even a break from the game for a few minutes so you can calm down. If you really get the urge to smash things then keep a pillow close to punch that instead because smashing things is a bit extreme and definitely not a healthy way to deal with anger. If you would like to talk about this further please give us a call at the 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline. We are here 24/7 at 888-222-2228. You can also text us daily at this number between 4pm and 8pm. Good luck!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X