Me m8's won't leave me alone

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Me m8's won't leave me alone

So, there's this girl in some of my classes that i have a huge CRUSH on. But i cant tell me m8's because they joke with me to date her but im too much of little girl that i wont admit that i like her. I know that she likes me too, but i dont want to admit that i really like her. IF anyone could halp a m8 like me in this situation. how do i conquer my fear of me m8's making fun of me?

In order to conquer your fear you have to realize that they are just joking with you like you said...they may even be a little jealous knowing that this girl likes you. Who knows! Don't let your mates be the reason that you don't take a chance with this girl though because that would be silly. They obviously already know you like her so now you just have to admit what they already know! If you would like to talk about this further please call us here at the 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline. We are here 24/7 at 888-222-2228. You can also text us daily at this number between 4pm and 8pm. Good luck!

Comment

DO ITTTT!!!! try to talk to her....once you get into a conversation, try to ask her out in a simple way such as "Do you want to go see that new movie with me later?" or something like that. Girls LOVE it when a guy isn't afraid to talk to her. And they love it even more when it's the boy that they like. You can do this!!!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X