Is this normal?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this normal?

Hi! So this isn't much of a big deal at all, i am just confused. So i was at a restaurant one day and i went to the bathroom and noticed a little bit of blood on my underwear. I thought it was my first period. It lasted for about an hour, and then stopped. a few weeks later, it happened again. This time there was more blood and it lasted about 4-5 hours. Is this my first period or is something wrong? I heard that it may just be irregular but I'm not very sure. Help????

I think you're ok...

I mean it's better to be safe than sorry so ask you parent(s), but when I first got my period (I thought I was dying) I started to bleed than it stopped and then it started 2 months later. It takes 1 year for your period to regulate. So now for me its every month for 7 days. It sucks but that comes with the double X's.

Comment

It does sound like you could be menstruating. Often when it is your first time getting your period you can spot and then gradually start bleeding more each month. Did you tell your parents that you are bleeding? If this is not your first time getting your period then it would be a good idea to go to your primary physician to make sure everything is okay. Here is a link to Planned Parenthood that gives educational information about menstruating @ https://www.plannedparenthood.org/le...h/menstruation. Hope this helped! If you want to talk about this or anything, call 2NDFLOOR @ 888-222-2228 or you can text us daily from 4-8 pm.
      Last edited by 2NDFLOOR; 01-15-2016, 06:32 AM.

Comment

yeah it happened again! this is the 5th day I've been bleeding and think this is my first period. do u think that it will be irregular or will i get it next month?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
        Working...
        X